Thursday, June 01, 2006

yesterday was a really tiring day. i woke up earlier to rush to the admin office there to REapply again for my tution grant. The admin officer there called MOE after i submitted my third time application and they said they have received it. I'm so glad that tis time it works.

after all my classes, i went to the computer lab and accompany my classmate, michelle to do the assignment for tml's presentation n report. it's so crowded with ppl walking ard, hardly have space for my laptop!! meet leewah in the library, wanted to go home de..budden, suddenly hweehwee called..asking leewah to help[ her borrow a book..we walked all the way from one end of the poly to the other end of the poly juz to borrow a book for her. we borrowed a 10th edition of the organisation behaviour by some author. we checked wif the librarian whether they have the 11th edition(latest). guess wad? they said yes, but it's at the other library. (sp have 2 library, one in my sch another in leewah's sch) i'm not going to walk all the way back again there to borrow a book. leewah said she'll borrow it for her tml.

anyway, it's late n we have to get going before the sky becomes dark. went to jp, helped leewah do her shopping, played my arcade game =p rush home for dinner..bath liaoz..i chiong for dinner and my project which dues tml!!!

i onli done the first page of the report, none of the power point presentation. OMG..RUSH RUSH..hehex, i rushing still can watch singapore idol..i agree la..the contestents this yr are much better..i tink i'll support the the guy which covers his eyes wif his hair.. i dunno wad's his name but he DOES have a personality..hahax..juz like the main singer in my chemical romance..hahax..aft tt, i watched "da chang jin" hahax..my parents are quite a fan of it..

do do do..rush rush rush..tink tink tink..type type type..my report has ended. now is my ppt time. i look at the clock in my laptop, it was 2++ am!! gosh..luckily my mom didn't wake up to scold me..=p

today woke up v early to prepare for my presentation later. hahax..i tink i was 'kan chiong' la..hahax..now in my sch com lab, waiting for my turn to present..my classmates presentation are nice, i'm afaraid i'm not up to the standard..hahax..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home